lauantai 25. heinäkuuta 2015
QpAdm results using new Allentoft data
I have been on holidays and now back behind the workbench. Today I ran a qpAdm analysis using all possible modern European against the new data from Allentoft et al. 2015. Unfortunately many northeast and southeast European groups turned out to be problematic and gave high chisq values indicating lacking admixtures. Although I found a fitting ancient group and a solution for northeastern groups it is still under test and at first I publish only results with chisq values below 1,5, only Estonian, Lithuanian and Basque being over 1. Siberian indicates modern Siberian populations (Nganasan) and Near East indicated Bedouin-like admixture, used before also by Haak et al.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)
Some ancestral changes in Iron Age Estonia
QpAdm was designed to detect admixtures giving also probability and standard error statistics. Two kind of parameters are inputted: admixtu...
-
Testing ancient "steppe" samples on PCA together with modern ones revealed unexpected issues. Studies have included different set...
-
This is probably not a popular writing, but I am not a politician and I don't need to please anyone. Here is the issue: why the yDna d...
-
Unfortunately the Lamnidis et al. 2018 did not test the origin of the Siberian ancestry in present-day Finns and Russians. I reveal it now...

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti